This product is SOLD OUT, please check back...
a Step-By-Step Program for How to Successfully Homeschool Your Children in California!"
From: Diane Flynn Keith
San Francisco Peninsula, Calif., USA
- Are you dissatisfied with public or private schooling and considering homeschooling but don't know where to begin?
- Do you want to custom-tailor an education suited to your child's interests, needs, and abilities?
- Do you have an "outside the box" child for whom standardized curriculum and schooling just doesn't work?
- Would you like to have all of the information on how to homeschool successfully in one easy-to-access place that will remove the guesswork and show you where to find resources that will save you time and money?
- Do you wish you had a real-life homeschool mentor to guide you? A mentor who over the past 18 years has actually homeschooled her own sons and coached thousands of other parents through their homeschool journeys? A guide who truly understands where you're at, what your frustrations are, and will give you the confidence you need to succeed?
Then you're in the right place!
I've been there, too, and I know how frustrating and scary it feels when
traditional schooling doesn't work and you decide to accept the responsibility
of educating your child at home.
And I know how you feel when it comes to learning the ropes. There's so
much information you need and wading through books, articles, websites,
other people's advice, etc., can be overwhelming and very time consuming.
You can hope for beginner's luck but that's not the answer...
I know where you're coming from. I DO understand.
You see, I started homeschooling
right where you are now...
My name is Diane Flynn Keith, and my husband and I started homeschooling
our sons in 1992. At the time, we didn't have a plan, or anyone to help
us figure things out. Resources and other homeschoolers were few and far
between. I was overwhelmed by the responsibility of it, but determined
to make it work. So I made A LOT of beginner mistakes along the way.
I was running around trying to figure out a legal way to homeschool in California,
locate other homeschooling families, develop a course of study, find curriculum
and educational resources, and organize a few co-op classes and field trips. In
less than a few months, I was feeling burned out and thought
about giving up.
I didn't have a vision or a plan for what I was trying to accomplish through
homeschooling. I hadn't considered the methodologies and educational philosophies
that exist. I didn't know how to determine my children's learning style and how
to select learning materials that would suit them best. I didn't know how to
organize our day or how to keep track of what we were doing.
Through trial-and-error, thousands of hours of research, conversations with other
homeschool parents, producing all kinds of homeschool events for kids and adults,
interviews with homeschool authors, speakers, and advocates, and coaching thousands
of homeschool parents, I learned the basics and developed a solution that
will help you start homeschooling successfully and help your family THRIVE doing
Introducing my SIMPLE
AND PROVEN GUIDE for how to homeschool
successfully in California...
In Homeschooling — California Style I share all the
steps I painstakingly learned over the past 18 years. I reveal the strategies and
resources that will make homeschooling a fantastic and fulfilling experience for you
and your family — no matter if you're a newbie, a veteran, or somewhere in between.
When you sign up to receive this ground-breaking course, here's what you get:
- Six info-packed, professionally recorded audio CDs. I walk you through the basics, thoroughly explain the details, share stories that help you really understand how it works, and help you develop a blueprint for your own homeschool success. I even answer your questions about socialization, teaching multiple children of varying age/grade ranges, and how to organize it all.
- Full course material featured on the CDs. If you're a visual learner, you'll enjoy following along in the manual as you listen to the audio recordings. There's no need to take copious notes — just use a marker to highlight the important sections.
- Homeschooling — California Style is a workshop-style system with over 300 pages that include some suggested activities to help you make the most of your homeschool experience.
- A directory of "Educational Resources for Curriculum, Products, & Supplies" that you will refer to over and over again. You'll use it so much that I recommend you create a special spot for the Homeschooling — California Style manual at home where you can easily get to it. It will be your favorite homeschool go-to-guide. And these resources are included in the BONUS CD, so all you have to do is click on a link to access the ones that will work for your family.
- Stylish, durable binders that organize the course materials for you. You'll be using this information for years to come, so your program is packaged in high-quality materials that will stand up to lots of use.
I can't resist...here's a sneak peek of the Course Manual!
This one-of-a-kind Homeschooling — California Style course
manual and reference guide is designed specifically for parents in California
who want to homeschool their children from elementary grades through high school. This
all-inclusive and non-sectarian guide, takes the mystery out of successful
homeschooling and provides:
- The legal ways to homeschool in California.
- Information on Public School & Charter School home study programs.
- Information on Private School programs that offer home study opportunities.
- Instructions on how to establish your own Private School and how to file the Private School Affidavit.
- Homeschool methods from Classical to Unschooling
- Resources for curriculum and fun educational products for all ages, grades, and subjects.
- Advice on record keeping and developing a course of study.
- Information on how to get connected with Homeschool Support Groups that meet for co-op classes, field trips, and social events.
- Reassurance that homeschoolers do get accepted to the finest colleges and universities.
- A blueprint for developing your homeschool goal or vision.
- Strategies for organization and time management.
- Resources that offer one-of-a-kind opportunities to enhance learning.
- Volunteer opportunities for homeschoolers.
- Research on homeschoolers and homeschooling.
- References to California-based organizations and publications that will assist you in your homeschooling efforts.
- Practical insights into how homeschooling actually happens on a day-to-day basis.
- Ingenious ideas and activities that will provide you with a "can do" spirit, confidence, and resolve.
You'll treasure this volume of information for years to come!
Don't just take MY word for it...
"I am grateful for your wisdom, knowledge and guidance which helped me
to navigate our homeschool journey, and which I relied upon when I thought
we had no options other than to suffer through the public school system."
"I want to thank you for all of the help, information, direction, and
inspiration that you have provided in the Homeschooling California Style
manual. I am finding it to be extremely helpful. Because I read it, I was
able to completely skip all of the general and administrative workshops for
beginners at a recent homeschool convention and attended some workshops on
specific curriculum options instead. Because of your work, I was well prepared,
was not overwhelmed, and was able to make great use of my time. Thank you!"
~Sharon R., Santa Clara, CA
"My head is swimming with excitement and anticipation about this new
journey. I feel much more comfortable having so many resources all at my
"You will want to take this amazing homeschool "how-to" guide
with you EVERYWHERE! It's an incredible value, chock-full of resources that
you will refer to over and over again!"
~Annette M. Hall,
Ready to Get Your Copy of Homeschooling — California Style?
You can start your homeschool journey or improve it with Homeschooling
— California Style today! This comprehensive course includes
the manual with resource guide along with the instructive and informative CDs.
Because I'm so certain that Homeschooling — California Style
will improve the quality of homeschooling for every California homeschooler I want
to get it into the hands of as many as possible.
Stake your claim on a copy today!
(Allow 2 weeks for delivery.)
YOU and your children deserve the gift of knowledge and SUCCESS
as you begin and continue your homeschool journey. Homeschooling
— California Style is the easy way to get the information
and resources you need all in one place.
And there's NO RISK with my personal...
You get 30 days to Test-drive my entire Homeschooling —
California Style course. It's got to be the best, step-by-step system
you've ever seen for getting started homeschooling in California — or I'll refund
the purchase price less a $25.00 restocking fee.
I'm 100% confident that my Homeschooling — California
Style program will be the most complete and most useful homeschool course
you've ever seen to help families who are getting started or want to improve their
homeschool experience in California.
So if for some reason it doesn't meet your expectations, just return the course
to me in good-as-new resalable condition and ask me for your money back within 30 days of
your purchase. No reason needed. No guilt trips. No hard feelings.
You've got nothing to lose, so reserve your copy now!
Diane Flynn Keith
P.S. You can be assured this online transaction is 100% secure and after your information
is received you will get an electronic receipt within just a few minutes.
2010 © All rights Reserved, Homefires
About the Author...
Diane Flynn Keith is the founder and editor of Homefires.com an online homeschool
resource center, author of the rave-reviewed book Carschooling.
With her husband Cliff, she homeschooled their sons from elementary school through
high school in the San Francisco Bay Area. Diane continues to coach thousands of
homeschool families each year.
Diane has been interviewed as a guest expert on the topic of homeschooling in all
major news media forums. She is a popular speaker at homeschool conferences in
California and throughout the U.S.
She has also been a distinguished presenter at professional development seminars
for teachers in public charter school home study programs throughout southern
California, and has been a regular guest speaker at child-parent classes at
Skyline College in northern California since 1998. Diane also conducts annual
homeschool presentations at the College of San Mateo. Ms. Keith has testified
in court as a Homeschool Expert Witness.
Diane will be your personal guide and mentor through the pages of Homeschooling
California Style and in the accompanying audio recordings on CD. Find out more
about Diane Flynn Keith's programs, resources, and one-on-one consulting at: